Steps of Forming Process
Gravity drop hammer-Description
Gravity drop hammer-Kinematics
Hydraulic press type-1
Hydraulic press type-2
Hydraulic press type-3
Direct extrusion press
Downward indirect extrusion press
Upward indirect extrusion press
Direct extrusion with mandrel
Direct extrusion with die
Indirect extrusion with die
Extrusion with pressing tool
Direct extrusion-Industrial setup
Indirect extrusion-Industrial setup
Hydrostatic extrusion press
Multi Step Forging
Sheet Metal Working
Ring Compression Test
Metal Forming Virtual Simulation Lab - Feedback
Google Analytic Report for Metal Forming Virtual Simulation Lab
1. Audience Overview
B) College/Company with place:
2. Continent Report
C) Class with Semester / Designation:
3. Country Report
D) Email ID:
4. City Report
Please put forward your opinion by electing any one :
1) The objective of the metal forming processes are clearly defined.
2) The process simulations can be easily understood
by the student.
3) The analysis of process was found to be easy.
4) The supporting literature / notes found to be helpful.
5) The student gets a feel for understanding the process simulation remotely.
6) The simulation process motivating enough.
7) The Web-interface is user friendly .
8) you were able to compare the process that was taught to you in the class.
9) Studying through virtual lab gives scope for more innovative and creative
10) Specify problems/difficulties you faced and Give interesting things
about the simulations.